|Level||SP Cost||Pet Damage/Burst||Maximum Splash Count|
- Has a 30-35 second window between activations.
- Will stop channel if no activity is detected (no tapping) within 7.5 seconds.
- Will delay stage transitions if splashed through bosses when activated before the boss battle.
- Pet will be unable to attack for 1 second after activation.
- With no tap threshold reduction from Pet Evolution, 30 taps are distributed across several nodes, and are charged in a clockwise manner, starting from the 12 o'clock position. Pet Evolution's threshold reduction causes the required number number of taps to decrease by 1 from the last node with the highest number of taps required to fill.
- Skill level determines the node count. The channel threshold is distributed as evenly as possible across all nodes, such that the fill threshold difference between any two nodes will never be more than one. Nodes that have a larger fill threshold are placed early in the channel queue and are filled first.