You receive a piece of equipment every 20 levels starting at 55, but only the first time you reach that stage. So, every 20th stage that ends in a number 5 will drop a random piece of equipment once you reach it. The equipment drops beside your Sword Master. Tap on it to pick it up, and it will appear in the equipment tab. Other ways to obtain equipment is through daily login rewards, tournaments, and equipment farming.
In addition to slots, there are 5 varieties of equipment:
Common, Rare, Legendary, Mythic, and Event.
The more rare an item, the higher the bonus it provides given the same level. The exact value that equipment gives is random, but it’s roughly based on the equipment level, rarity, and max stage.
Equipment Types and Bonuses
There are 5 types of equipment, each with their different and unique bonuses:
- Weapon: Damage Bonuses (All Damage, All Hero Damage, Critical Strike Damage)
- Helmet: Individual Hero Type Bonuses and Sword Master Damage (Melee/Ranged/Spell Hero Damage/Sword Master Damage)
- Chest: Gold Bonus (All/Chesterson/Boss Gold)
- Aura: Chance bonuses (Multiple Spawn Chance, Chesterson Chance, Crititical Chance)
- Slash: Pet Damage Bonus, Clan Ship Damage Bonus, Shadow Clone Damage Bonus.
What types of equipment is best used for each build.